Saturday, April 11, 2015

61 Days To Go


Yay!  Lost that 0.4lb again!  I really need to work harder at this, though.  The weight just isn't coming off fast enough.  I'm going to try to cut out my treats.  I usually have these in the evening, when I'm sat relaxing, which I know is just the worst time ever to eat bad stuff!  Plus, I don't really need things like mini eggs every day!  So, from now on, I'm going to try to have my treats every other day and cut in half the amount I have.  Let's see how that pans out.

I have a 3 mile run to do later (the one I didn't do yesterday) and I also want to do some rowing and weights.  The grass needs cutting, too, so that's more calories to burn  :)



Click 'read more' to see my stats for today!



Weight

Lost 0.4lb Total Loss 2.2lbs

Exercise

Run 2 miles
Row 500m

Breakfast

1/2 Banana

Snack



Lunch

Sheared Shrimp Salad

Dinner

Sheared Shrimp Salad (yep, same as Lunch!)

Treat

3 Reeces cups

No comments:

Post a Comment