Friday, April 24, 2015

48 Days To Go and a Great Weight Loss So Far!


I am so sorry that I've missed a few days out here.  The reason is that my OH is away and so I've not been able to monitor my weight.  For those who are new to my blog and haven't read the previous ones, my other half is weighing me every day but, because I'm so overweight, he isn't telling me how much I weigh.  What he does tell me is how much I have gained or lost, so that I have an idea whether I'm on track or not.  Since he's not here, I can't do that.  However, this morning I had the idea of weighing myself and taking a picture of the scales, without actually looking at them.  Then I sent him the pic and he sent me the result.....and what a result it is.  I've now lost a total of 5.9lbs in 3 weeks!!!  I'm so happy  :)  I know that I've actually lost more in terms of fat, as I'm doing so much more exercise and, therefore, turning fat into muscle which, as we all know, weighs heavier than fat.

Anyway, I can  really feel a difference, too.  My clothes are getting looser and my boobs, which is the whole point of this, are becoming less 'full'.  I'm really pleased with how things are going and hope that I might be giving some inspiration to someone else out there.  If I'm giving YOU inspiration, let me know!

So, today I have a 3 mile run planned for later and I might try to fit some hill walking in on my treadmill, too.

4.26pm  I've just been sunbathing in the garden and this has made me think more about my breast reduction.  No longer will my boobs try to hide under my arm pits when I lay on my back!  And I'll be able to sunbathe topless without ending up with a white patch where my boobs hang down!!  I really can't wait to get this done.  There are just so many positive aspects to it.




Click 'read more' to see my stats for today!



Weight

Total loss so far is.......5.9 lbs!!

Exercise

3m Run

Breakfast

Slimfast

Snack



Lunch

Some trail mix

Dinner

Slimfast

Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment