Wednesday, April 8, 2015

64 Days To Go

Really happy this morning.  I've lost another 0.6lb!! 

Last night we went to Dicks Sporting Goods and I was checking out the small running bras I'll be able to wear after my op.  Really excited about this.  I'm fed up of having to wear huge hammocks that don't support me properly, do nothing for my figure and dig into my shoulders.

9.13am Just spoke to the Surgery Scheduler and I am definitely now scheduled for June 12th!!  So, so, so excited.  64 days and counting  :)

6.32pm Wow, it's hot today and another reason to think of getting rid of these boobs of mine!  My bra underneath them is damp and really uncomfortable.


Click 'read more' to see my stats for today!



Weight

Lost 0.6lbs           Total Loss 1.2lbs

Exercise

Rowing 500 meters
Weights 15 mins

Breakfast

1 banana

Snack

80 calories worth of M&Ms

Lunch

1 banana

Dinner

Chicken Caribbean Salad

Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment