Thursday, April 16, 2015

56 Days To Go and 2 Weeks on My Diet


I am ecstatic!!!  Over night I've lost 1.2 lbs, making a total loss over 2 weeks of 5.2 lbs!!!  I couldn't be happier.  I can really feel this, too.  I feel lighter, slimmer and more energetic.  My breasts are feeling 'emptier', which is fantastic!  Less work for the surgeon and I may be able to do away with needing liposuction  :)  I'm thrilled with my new scales, too.  They give me so much information.

I have a 3 mile run planned for later and may try to get some rowing in, too.

5.25pm Really not feeling great at the moment.  I feel like I'm fighting a cold.  What with that and having to go out for a meal this evening, it's going to be tough not to comfort eat!  However, I'm going to keep myself focussed and not give in to temptation.  I'm doing really well so far and  don't want to let myself down.

No exercise today.  Well, a short run and that was it.  I feel too poorly  :(  I need my bed.



Click 'read more' to see my stats for today!



Weight

Loss 1.2 lb Total Loss 5 lbs

Exercise

Run 1.7 miles (felt too bad to run any further)

Breakfast

1 banana

Snack

1 banana

Lunch

Slimfast

Dinner

Chicken Santa Fe Salad

Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment