Monday, April 6, 2015

66 Days To Go


I've put on 1lb today.  Some of it may be my treats at night, or the Naan bread or it could be that I'm turning fat into muscle.  I know this is a common thing, as muscle is more dense that fat and, therefore, weighs more.  So I can deal with this.  As long as I don't put more on tomorrow!  I'm scheduled to run 4 miles today, so that should burn some fat.  Then, I just have to make sure I don't eat too much later.

4.45pm Well, I just mowed the lawn with the push mower and I must have burnt of so many calories!  I'm baking and running in sweat!  Great stuff....calories burnt and muscles built  :)

21.36pm Just got back from a late 3 mile run.  It's still hot out there but I enjoyed it.  I'm starting to really focus on my chest when I run now and just can't wait until I get rid of these heavy useless things that get in my way and make my bra cut into my flesh!


Click 'read more' to see my stats for today!


Weight

Gained 1lb           Total Loss 0.6lbs

Exercise

Run 3 miles


Breakfast

1 Banana

Snack



Lunch

Slimfast

Dinner

Grilled Shrimp with Spinach salad

Treat

Low fat ice-cream

No comments:

Post a Comment