Friday, April 10, 2015

62 Days To Go


So, this morning I've put on 0.4lb.  I'm not bothered as I'm guessing some of this might be due to water retention.  It's stupidly hot here at the moment and most people are suffering.  And, anyway, I know my weight will go up and down on a daily basis but, as long as the overall trend is down, I don't mind.

No exercise this morning as I don't have time.  I have to go to the vets with a baby rabbit that my cat kindly brought in last night!  The poor thing is only about 2 weeks old.  It seems to be uninjured and, since it's survived the night, it's worth trying to give the little poppet a chance.  I do have a 3 mile run scheduled for later, though.

5.57pm Some sad news.  The little rabbit died  :( 
I'm going to do some rowing soon and maybe some weights.  I'm too physically tired to run, so I'm switching that to tomorrow.  I've been very out of sync today but, hopefully, tomorrow will be better.


Click 'read more' to see my stats for today!



Weight

Gained 0.4lb           Total Loss 1.8lbs

Exercise

Nothing

Breakfast

1 banana

Snack

1 banana

Lunch

Slimfast

Dinner

Grilled Chicken Santa Fe Salad.

Treat

Mini eggs and 1 small choclolate marshmallows

No comments:

Post a Comment