Saturday, April 18, 2015

54 Days To Go


No difference in my weight today.  It's not surprising, given the amount I ate last night!  I suppose I'm lucky I didn't actually gain anything!!

It a lovely cool day here today, so I'm not suffering too much with sweaty breasts!  I will be later, though, as I have to try to run 3 miles.

I'm feeling a bit disappointed that no one is following my blog yet so, if you read this, please follow me!  And leave me a comment.  Tell me how to make it more interetsing.  This is my first ever blog, so I don't really know what people expect.  Let me know   :)


Click 'read more' to see my stats for today!



Weight

Lost 0 lbs           Total Loss 4.9 lbs

Exercise

Nothing!

Breakfast

1 banana

Snack



Lunch

Strawberries

Dinner

Ribs, salad & Flatbread

Treat

2 Reeces Cups

No comments:

Post a Comment