Sunday, April 5, 2015

58 Days To Go


Woke up this morning and couldn't wait to get weighed to see if I'd lost any weight overnight!  Sure enough, I'd lost 1.2lbs!!  I'm so inspired.  Spent most of today telling people I'm booked in for my breast reduction.  I'm working on the assumption that the more people know, the more I'll have to stick to my diet and exercise so that I look the best I can afterwards.

Click 'read more' to see my stats for today!

Today's stats


Weight

Lost 1.2lbs           Total Loss 1.2lbs

Exercise

Run                       2 miles
Row                      1,500 metres
Weights                20 minutes

Breakfast

Slimfast

Snack

2 Bananas

Lunch

Slimfast

Dinner

Grilled Chicken with Rice

Treat

2 x Reeces Cups and 6 Mini Easter Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment