Thursday, April 9, 2015

63 Days To Go and 1 Week On My Diet


I'm absolutely over the moon this morning.  Overnight, I lost another 1lb meaning my overall loss for the first week on my diet is 2.2lbs!!  Taking into account the fact that I've also built muscle, and muscle weighs heavier than fat, I'm bouncing around like a bouncy thing this morning!  If I can keep going like this I'll be bang on target at operation time.  Off downstairs to my gym now for a quick workout before work.  Then I have a 3 mile run scheduled for later.  Super happy today!


Click 'read more' to see my stats for today!



Weight

Lost 1lb           Total Loss 2.2lbs

Exercise

Rowing 1000 meters
Weights 15 mins
Hill walking 15 mins
Run 3 miles

Breakfast

1 banana

Snack

1 banana

Lunch

Slimfast

Dinner

Grilled Chicken Santa Fe Salad.

Treat

Mini eggs and 2 small choclolate marshmallows

No comments:

Post a Comment