Saturday, April 25, 2015

47 Days To Go and a Happy Day


I'm getting tired of not getting stats from my OH fast enough, so I've decided to run this show myself.  I looked at all the pics I'd taken of my weight and got all the stats on a spreadsheet.  First of all, I'm absolutely devastated about how much I weigh.  I haven't weighed this much since I was 9 months pregnant with my eldest!!  Anyway, the good news is that I've lost 4.2lbs over the last 5 days  :)  Obviously some more fat has turned into muscle, so the total fat I've lost will be more.  I'm thrilled!!  I also feel much more in control of things now and that makes me feel far more powerful over my weight loss and fitness.  This is a happy day!  :)

I'm off now to my gym to get some serious working out done.  Catch you later!

3.37pm  Just finished my workout.  thoroughly enjoyed every second.  I felt so motivated and pumped with energy.  I could've done so much more but I know the dangers of too much too soon and, besides, I have a 4 mile run tomorrow!  I'm loving today!


Click 'read more' to see my stats for today!



Weight

Lost 1.1 lbs Total loss 7 lbs

Exercise

Circuits - Rower, Spinner, Free Weights (Upper Body), Cross Trainer (Elliptical).  In that order.  3 minutes of each, 30 seconds changeover/rest between each.  4 sets.
Walking - 20 minutes at 4.2 mph at 2% incline

Breakfast



Snack

4 Jelly Sweets

Lunch

Slimfast and some Cajun trail mix

Dinner



Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment