Monday, April 13, 2015

59 Days To Go


Wow, my days to go are now in the fifties!  I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this.  As my running picks up, my body is getting more toned and I'm starting to feel much better about myself in general.  I no longer look like a huge fat slob and am starting to look and feel like a runner again!

With all this going on, my weight has stayed the same again today.  Although I'm a little fed up with this, I know that I'm turning fat into muscle.  My calf muscles especially are becoming very defined and my quads are much firmer.  I just have to keep up my mantra of 'muscle weighs heavier than fat', otherwise I'm going to start getting depressed at my lack of weight loss!

8.43pm No running today.  I've swapped it for tomorrow, so I've just done 2 miles brisk walk instead.



Click 'read more' to see my stats for today!



Weight

Loss 0lb Total Loss 2.2lbs

Exercise

Brisk walk 2 miles

Breakfast

Slimfast

Snack

Milk Shake

Lunch

1 Banana

Dinner

Shrimp Caribbean Salad

Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment