Sunday, April 5, 2015

57 Days To Go........And A Bit Of A Setback!

Lost another 0.4lbs!!  Woo-Hoo!  I'm really happy with my start to this. However, we gave a minor setback.  I can't go for 1st June because I won't have anyone to go to the hospital with or be with me for the following 24 hours.  My OH will be away on business!  I'm a bit upset by this but it has it's advantages.  I'm changing the date to 12 June, so it actually gives me a chance to lose more weight :)  Anyway, that means I now have 67 days to go.

Really enjoyed my exercise tonight.  Got a PB for 1m for 2015 (nowhere near my all time PB but I'm getting faster).  Then did 500m row, 3 mins spinning, 10 mins weights x 2...flat out.  Sweat like a pig!  Really need some food now!

Click 'read more' to see my stats for today!


Today's stats

Weight

Lost 0.4lbs Total Loss 1.6lbs

Exercise

Run                       1 mile
Row                      1,000 metres
Spinning               6 minutes
Weights                20 minutes

Breakfast

Missed

Snack

3 Bananas

Lunch

Slimfast

Dinner

Chicken Curry with Salad and a Naan Bread

Treat

2 Reeces Cups and some Mini Easter Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment