Sunday, April 19, 2015

53 Days To Go


Horrified!!!!  I went out last night for a meal and ate too much.  This morning I've gained 2 lbs!!  I am so angry with myself for being so stupid.  Today will be dedicated to exercise to get rid of this weight.  I know some of you will be saying that it doesn't matter because it will come off again and I should only really weigh myself once a week but I just can't think like that.  I have to know what's going on all the time.  If I got to the end of the week and had put 2 lbs on I'd be angry for not knowing mid week and having the chance to do something about it.  By getting weighed every day, I can do something immediately to correct any errors.  It's just the way I work.

Anyway, I have a 4 mile run planned for later, which will be interesting as it's throwing it down with rain.  At least it's not freezing cold, too!




Click 'read more' to see my stats for today!



Weight

Gained 2 lbs Total Loss 2.9 lbs

Exercise



Breakfast



Snack



Lunch



Dinner



Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment