Sunday, April 12, 2015

60 Days To Go


No weight loss today but no gain either.  I'm kind of ok with that, although I really wish the scales would tell me different.  I definitely 'feel' like I'm losing weight and my clothes are feeling looser, so I must be turning fat into muscle.  My running pace is increasing ever so slightly and I'm feeling much more fluid when I run.  In fact, yesterday's run (which was only 2 instead of 3 miles because I was exhausted) felt like I was back to running 10 miles regularly!  For the first 1.25 miles I felt i could run forever!  You know that feeling when you're in the zone?  That's just how I felt!  I've missed that feeling so much!

Today I have a 4 mile run scheduled.  It's going to be tough and I will have to have some walk breaks but I'm going to do the distance no matter what!  See you later  :)

8.44pm Did my 4 mile run.  It was a bit tough and I had to use my inhaler twice but I did it and I'm happy.  Also rowed 1,000 metres, just to burn a few more calories!  My other half has just offered to do dinner, as we haven't eaten yet.  I'm so glad about his offer because I just need to sit down now!!


Click 'read more' to see my stats for today!



Weight

Loss 0lb Total Loss 2.2lbs

Exercise

Run 4 miles
Row 1000 metres

Breakfast

Slimfast

Snack



Lunch

1/2 Chicken Caesar Wrap

Dinner

Saltine Crackers and soft cheese (really not hungry)

Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment