Sunday, April 5, 2015

59 Days To Go


The first morning after my consultation, I got weighed for the first time since December 2013.  I wasn't allowed to look and neither did I want to!  I know it's bad.  I see it in the mirror every day.  My OH took note of my weight and said that I may be able to get 'somewhere near' my goal of 147lbs before my operation.  Somewhere near?  What??  Just how much do I weigh?!  This is worse than I thought.  I'm going to have to really work hard.....very, very hard.

Click 'read more' to see my stats for today!


Today's stats

Run                       3 miles
Row                      500 metres
Weights                15 minutes

Breakfast

Slimfast

Snack

1 Banana

Lunch

Slimfast

Dinner

Grilled Chicken Salad with mandarins, pineapple, cranberries and citrus vinaigrette dressing

Treat

2 x Reeces Cups

No comments:

Post a Comment